The 6th-year program is planned to have a 2-day training of practical skills in the simulation center.
Classes are from 8.30am to 3pm.
To prepare for the lesson you need to learn the theory the day before (algorithms of practical skills and primary medical examination), which are posted below on the page!
For classes it is necessary to have:
1. Medical non-sterile gloves - 2-3 pairs
2. Valve - mask for artificial ventilation
4. Indoor shoes, regardless of the season and weather conditions
5. Clothing - any comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement.
1st day. Practical skills in 5 directions
· Emergency conditions - basic resuscitation measures
· Pediatrics - removal of a foreign object from the respiratory tract of a child up to a year
· Therapy - Measurement of blood pressure followed by an assessment of the risk of mortality from cardiovascular disease on the SCORE scale
· Gynecology - material sampling for cytomorphological examination (pap test)
· Surgery - bladder catheterization.
· Conducting an primary medical examination of the somatic patient
· Training with simulation scenarios
· Test of practical skills.
Simulation Center Address: Oktyabrskaya Square, 4 (Sangig Building). 1st floor. Entrance from the yard. On the first day you are going to the lobby of the building and waiting for an assistant to take you to the center.
See you later!